Do you suffer from any of the following conditions that cause knee pain
• Cartilage damage
• “Bone on Bone”
• Knee Tendonitis
• Crunching and popping sounds
• Patella syndrome
Living with chronic knee pain can feel like a crippling experience. Does your knee pain keep you from walking short distances or playing golf like you used to? Are your arthritic knees limiting your ability to enjoy life’s pleasures such as shopping or playing with your grandchildren?
Have you been told that you need or eventually will need a knee replacement but may want to wait because it’s highly likely that you will outlive the expected life of the knee implant?
At Active Integrated Medical Center we help patients overcome chronic knee pain using a combination of the following highly successful therapies:
• Regenerative Medicine & PRP
• KNEE MENISCAL DECOMPRESSION
• HIGH POWERED LASER THERAPY
• KNEE REBUILDER THERAPY
• KNEE REHABILITATION and STABILIZATION
The videos and information on this page will describe our life changing drug free and surgery free knee pain therapies in more detail.
If you are interested in having a free knee pain evaluation including the following, please call our office at 610-518-3370:
1. An in-depth consultation where we can sit down and fully understand your knee pain and how it is affecting your life
2. Your complete neuromuscular evaluation
3. X-rays if necessary
4. A thorough analysis of your exam and x-rays as well as a full report of your findings so we can let you know if you are a candidate for our drug free and surgery free Knee Pain Program
Why Laser Assisted Knee Meniscal Decompression?
• Creates extra space between the bones of the knee joint, enhancing laser penetration into the joint space.
• Creates joint space and negative pressure within the knee joint to enhance flow of synovial (lubricating) fluid from the outside of the joint towards articulating joint surfaces.
• Relieves pressure on the cartilage and helps lubricate it.
• Designed to treat Meniscus (cartilage) injuries and arthritis.
• Effective with acute injuries as well as chronic wear and tear.
• Delivered in cycles to create 45 degrees of painless dynamic knee motion under traction.
• Over time and with injury, pressure forces synovial fluid away from the center of the joint leaving these surfaces to wear without sufficient lubrication. This combined motion forces lubrication back to the center of the joint and frees it similar to a freshly oiled door hinge.
Why Laser Therapy for Knee pain?
• Patients undergoing laser therapy show significant decreases in pain intensity at rest and with movement and improved knee function and ability to walk when compared to a placebo group.
• Patients treated with laser therapy showed significant improvements in pain, range of motion, functionality and movement when compared to placebo.
• Low level laser therapy reduces pain in knee osteoarthritis and improves microcirculation.
• “Significant improvement in pain relief and quality of life in 70% of patients.”
• “82% reported significant removal of pain and recovery of joint mobility. Cold laser therapy is concluded to be a safe, effective and non-invasive alternative to conventional surgical and medical treatment modalities for patients.”
• Cold laser therapy has the capacity to regenerate tissues, including cartilage.
• Laser therapy “promoted restoration of function, relieved pain and limited complications of rheumatoid arthritis” when compared to NSAIDS and placebo.
• “Cold laser therapy is effective in relieving pain and disability in degenerative osteoarthritis of the knee.”
• “The unequivocal scientific findings so far, have earned cold laser therapy a top spot in levels of evidence and treatment recommendations for knee osteoarthritis”
Why KNEE REBUILDER THERAPY?
• Rebuilds and restores function of the stabilizing nerves of the knee
• Restores nerve pathway function
• Releases pain relieving endorphins
• Strengthens calf and thigh muscles that support the knee
• Enhances local blood flow
• Stimulates new synovial fluid production
• Reduces inflammation
• Reduces edema